Saturday, March 26, 2011

Save Money on Kindle Versions of My Books for a Limited Time!

Good Afternoon, Successful People!

Are you feeling motivated this afternoon?

I know that I certainly am!

I've decided to temporarily reduce prices on all my Kindle books to $3.00. These price reductions should take effect on March 27, 2011.

If you haven't already done this, this is to help you offset the cost of purchasing a Kindle. Otherwise, it will just save you a bundle.

You can purchase all my books in Kindle format except for The Ultimate Competitive Advantage.

Please let me know how I can help you.

I will be glad to answer any questions you have.

May God bless you, your family, and all you do in the name of Jesus!

With best regards, much appreciation, and all good wishes,

Don

Copyright 2011 Donald W. Mitchell, All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home