Saturday, February 20, 2010

Read Extensive Excerpts from 2,000 Percent Solution Living for Free

Good Afternoon, Successful People!

Are you feeling motivated this afternoon?

I know that I am!

I have more exciting news for you about The 400 Year Project (the program designed to accelerate the rate of world-wide improvements by 20 times).

Although I am still revising the text of 2,000 Percent Solution Living, I have loaded onto the Internet extensive excerpts from the latest draft to help you. You can read this material for free at:

http://authonomy.com/ReadBook.aspx?bookid=17631#chapter

If you have suggestions for improving the book, I would be glad to hear from you with comments on authonomy.com or here.

May God bless you, your family, and all you do in the name of Jesus!

With best regards, much appreciation, and all good wishes,

Donald W. Mitchell
Chairman
The 400 Year Project

Copyright 2010 Donald W. Mitchell


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home