Friday, September 02, 2005

Introduction to This Blog

Good morning, Successful People!

Are you feeling motivated this morning? I know that I certainly am!

Success is both a mindset and a reality.

Imagine yourself being successful, and you will be.

I had a dramatic experience with this recently when I attended a cocktail party thrown by Jack Canfield. At the party, we were instructed to dress, act and talk as though we had already achieved all of our five year goals and were attending a reunion of achievers to discuss all this success.

It was a blast! I also found myself increasing my goals . . . because the ones I had picked seemed so puny (in retrospect after having achieved them).

A billionaire who inherited her or his money, by contrast, might feel like a loser. Even a high achieving billionaire whose success hasn't been so good lately might be feeling a little grumpy.

You, on the other hand, can choose to succeed in many different dimensions and celebrate your victories every day. This blog will help you to do both.


In this blog, I will begin by reprinting entries from my popular blog, Live Better than a Billionaire on Five Dollars Extra a Day (http://livebetterthanabillionaireon5dollars.blogspot.com/) so they can be accessed more easily. I will also write special blog entries from time to time for those who are interested advanced mansion enjoying tips.

Please send me your suggestions for this blog.

May God bless you!

Donald W. Mitchell, Your Dream Concierge

Copyright 2005 Donald W. Mitchell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home